[pianotech] OT - cycling in Grand Rapids?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 18:06:08 PDT 2009

Oh good grief Bill. What kind of pace do you ride at (typical cruising speed - flat ground, no wind for tens of miles). It sounds like John Formosa would likely spin circles around me. I typically cruise in the 16 to 18mph range - a couple mph faster if I am drafting other riders.

Or are you the dirt-type?

Terry Farrell