[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 09:16:45 MDT 2009

Another thing to consider.  Part of the time, people aren't always truthful
about the last tuning.  Like, they can fool us or something?  I've been told
many times over the years that the piano has been tuned yearly only to find
that C-4 was B-3 or Bb-3 and horribly out of tune with no tuning records in
the piano at all.  Generally, if people tell me it's been 4 years, I double
it.  That's usually closer to being correct.