[pianotech] treating bridges with CA

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 1 15:32:32 MST 2009

Grin... do you really think a size 18 center will push its way totally
down into the wood and let the string contact the wood again there Will
? I've seen some deep grooves... but never anything that deep. Not to
mention how the string pressure is distributed by the three center pins. :)

But no..  I have not waited umpteen years to see yet.

Cheers
RicB

    So, Ric, how many years have you waited to see if the grooves
    develop?  :-)

    Will Truitt