[pianotech] treating bridges with CA

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 1 21:00:33 MST 2009

Why do we not use threaded bridge pins?  That would insure that they
wouldn't get loose, or get pushed out by the swelling of the bridge root.
There could be a hexagonal end which would allow it to be driven in with a
tool with a similar size mini socket.  Or, chuck it in a drill to turn it
in.
Or is it more like, why fix it if it works as is.

	Paul McCloud
	San DIego