[pianotech] Stolen Tools

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 06:26:19 MST 2009

Same thing happened to  a local tech here in Ma. earlier this week. He is
not a Guild member and may get screwed by his collective insurance carriers.
Plus he is having a hard time making a list of what was stolen. I was hit
some time ago and the guild insurance package covered my losses.I'm planning
on making an inventory along with pictures of what is in my car and checking
on the limits of my policy.
 I did a quick guesstimate of dollar value and I bet there is over 3000.00
of stuff in there. Not to mention the difficulty in replacing the tools I
have made or those that are no longer sold.
  I would check Craigs list and ebay ,but the chances are slim on recovery I
fear.
Tom Driscoll