[pianotech] Stolen Tools

Thomas Cole tcole at cruzio.com
Fri Dec 4 16:52:56 MST 2009

David,

I hope you had a business card or ID info somewhere inside your case. A
colleague several years ago met with the same fate but luckily the
thief, not knowing what to do with specialized tools, tossed the bag
onto someone's lawn and the owner called up to report that the tools had
been found.

Best of luck,

Tom Cole

ps: Makes me think that having a basic tuning kit either at home or
stashed in the car could keep one up and running until new replacements
arrive (or old ones are found).