[pianotech] maps or GPS

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Fri Dec 4 20:57:54 MST 2009

I just got my first GPS--a Tomtom 325SE--on sale on black friday at  Wal-Mart..  I love it!

  First jobs were at a school district in a city that I'm not very familiar with.   Six new schools to find my way to, in an unfamiliar area, with early winter darkness.  It wasn't perfect, but I could not have managed without it.  Especially with my vision, it's almost impossible for me to read street signs in the dark.  And to have to read small print on a map with every street a new one to me would have been torture.

I'm thankful to have it.  the lady in the box never criticized me when I managed to get lost, even with her help.  She just recalculated if I missed a turn and gave me new directions.

Diane Hofstetter