[pianotech] Pallet Rod Stops??

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Dec 7 17:32:26 MST 2009

From: pianotech-request at ptg.org
Subject: pianotech Digest, Vol 14, Issue 58
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 17:17:44 -0700
Ron,
Apology's for the English misstatement.
Actually I use  4 mm
But...what's a cm or two amongst friends.
Gerry C

Joseph Garrett wrote:

> However, most pallet  rods,  for  pump organs  are  not 7/32",  but
> rather 3/16"  in  my  experience.<G>

In my world, reed organ pallet valves are 11/64".
Ron N

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: rnossaman at cox.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:10:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Pallet Rod Stops??

I haven't seen these personally, but they say they're the
right size for pallet rods.
http://store.perfectstix.com/11inmesk.html
As for the stops, I'd suspect you may be making your own
before finding any for sale.

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
My, my aren't we splittin'  hares!???<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I