[pianotech] Verituner-beat rate tuning

Zoe Sandell yiddishtangofever at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 7 19:51:37 MST 2009

Paul,

I can understand why you have no answer- my question was not very pointed.

About the Yiddish tango

 A bit of a long story.

Years ago I attended KlezKanada- an incredible music camp in Montreal.  I
had the honour of taking violin workshops with Steven Greenman.
http://www.stevengreenman.com/

A year or so after the camp- he was doing the music for a Yiddish Tango
performance in Seattle. (a theatrical piece following the history of dance
and immigration amongst Jewish, (Yiddish) Argentinean Jews) Alas I could not
go as I was due to give birth.so as a tribute I created my email account
name

warmest regards

Zoe

  _____