[pianotech] Betsy Ross Spinet

David Lawson Pianos dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Tue Dec 8 15:50:22 MST 2009

Thanks Bruce,

I'm not certain about how to search the archives but I'll try & have a go! I
guess I was just wondering if the later models of this piano had the
problems with plastic parts that the earlier ones seemed to have & I had
hoped that some of the USA techs might have had some advice regarding this.

Regards,

Alastair,
David Lawson's Pianos
Wangaratta Australia