[pianotech] Betsy Ross Spinet

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:36:48 MST 2009

Alastair,
You can probably expect plastic elbows, and plastic flanges are not
unlikely. The ones with extensive use of plastic for dampers, jacks, etc.
are probably from the 50s era. We just don't keep timelines and histories of
the evolution (in this case de-evolution & then back) of this "special"
piano model. Steinway gets that kind of attention.
Good luck!
Patrick