[pianotech] setting up and tuning

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 11 21:04:29 MST 2009

  Hi,Carlos!
  Here is the answer;
IT TAKES 20 YEARS TO BECOME AN OVERNIGHT SUCCESS! [Important rule in
Hollywood]

Another one:  it applies to cooking,astronomy,poetry,Nuclear physics
and piano tuning:
10 years to  learn
another 10 years to MASTER it
another 10 years to make it look like it's EASY
  See you in Vegas!!! Best for the Holidays!!!!  isaac