[pianotech] pitch raise

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 09:23:51 MST 2009

I should add that you need to remeasure every octave or so or when you cross from wound to plain wire or when it seems that the degree of flatness or sharpness is changing which you can sort of tell by the speed with which the lights are rotating from note to note.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com