[pianotech] Damper Lever Problem

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Dec 14 08:09:18 MST 2009

Modify some pliers to swage the lead in place.   More may go.
When doing a repair on a single note, be sure and specify which note.
Customers always think it is the note you just fixed.
If it is the same note, if you charged extra before, don't charge again,
because you didn't fix it.
Always remember, if the fix is too easy, like pushing it back, you probably
haven't fixed it.
I think Wim has mentioned C/A glue
John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia