[pianotech] Player Question

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Dec 14 10:40:24 MST 2009

Thanks Ron.
I was wondering, as I have .030", but no 044". In the past, I have done some
organ work, so that is why I have that left, but had just a remnant of 044",
to small for any job.
Must get an order off.
Schaff deals in the Australian stuff, which is supposed to be the best.
Or should I be looking elsewhere?

John Ross,
Windsor, Nova Scotia.