[pianotech] Damper Lever Problem

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 15 13:32:19 MST 2009

"Now Tom, if you didn't know me, you probably would think I'm serious here.
Or, maybe I am."

I don't think you're serious about your work...this job takes at least some mechanical ability.   Some use of the brain to think things through...I don't see it happening with you... '-[

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044