[pianotech] D.C. Controlled environment

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 02:15:02 MST 2009

Diane asked: "..I would like to have a nice, controlled environment in that piano because of the extreme pitch swings I have been dealing with.
Does anyone have any suggestions re: an undercover over the under the beams installation.
Over and out...."

Diane,
In radical situations, such as churches, I have found that Floor Length Covers work best. The Down Side: It takes two people to remove/install the darned thing.<G>
Best Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police