[pianotech] D.C. Controlled environment

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 10:13:57 MST 2009

Don  (?)
O.K., first question: Where  do  you live? Second  question:  Are you
talking about  church  pianos?(which is  what I  was  talking about.)  Or,
private home pianos?
I've  installed under covers  and  string  covers in  many.  However,
installing  the  under  cover  is a real pain in the  tush! The  string
covers are only taking  care of the string/soundboard  area, IMO.  I like
to  address the  WHOLE  piano,  as  instability  concerns  the  WHOLE
piano, IMO. Of course,  YMMV.<G> I have had good success  with this, so
the proof  is in  the pudding, so to speak.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police