[pianotech] Faulk tuning levers

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Dec 17 15:29:12 MST 2009

I'm not sure why they continue to be referred to as "hammers", but imagine
telling the customer you forgot your hammer in the car... (or whatever)...
I'm pretty new to the biz, but I was trained with a "hammer", though
nowadays I'm trying to use the term "lever".

I wonder what it's called in other languages? I know we have German, French,
and I believe Dutch represented here on the list. And how about other
English-speaking areas? South Africa, Australia, England? Other?

Oh, and I also LOVE my CF-A2 LEVER!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN, USofA