[pianotech] Faulk tuning hammers (The *Original*!)

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 08:29:12 MST 2009

It's no "mystery", these tuning hammers are tops!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"

From: davidlovepianos at comcast.net
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 21:04:45 -0800
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Faulk tuning hammers

And, I forgot to mention, the pronunciation from the French
would be more in keeping with uh-grahf’ (French style “r”).
But since there are many French words used in English that don’t resemble
the French pronunciation I’m not to offended by a’(as in
lay)-graph.

Murky buckets.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com