[pianotech] BB Mason and Tenor Cross over

Serge Harel serge.harel at videotron.ca
Sun Dec 20 17:38:29 MST 2009

Hi

Well I don't have time to convience those peoples who reject a new idea
without try it frist...
Of change the bridge will improve more.
I just want to give you a new possibility to improve the problem a other
tool in the box.

I got good result on many S&S B it do not make it perfect but there is a big
improvement.
I visite Stephen Paulello and he make fantactic piano in France
And desing piano for Hailun in China

http://www.arnopianos.com/paulello.pdf

Paulello in china

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfhrn9DQsHs&feature=related