[pianotech] Tunelab iphone app - has anyone tried it?

Robert Mihlfeld robertmihfeld at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 21 10:17:44 MST 2009

I bought the iPhone app last month. I have used the pocket pc version for about 5 years. I really like the iPhone version. In most ways it is identical to the ppc it is just not as automatic. One of the things I really like is that all upgrades will be free! Since I downloaded it I have not used my ppcs to tune. There was a short time to get used to the iPhone app but all is well and I am glad I bought it.

Pat Mihlfeld