[pianotech] How to tune a Winter Spinet

Scott Jackson scottwaynejackson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:06:32 MST 2009

Joe,
GA models are gone now too! And there was a GP1 along the way as well.
What are GB and GC initials going to stand for?

Do you still have the specs for your replacement strings? I'm thinking
that even if Yamaha never used your idea, it could be useful for us to
implement as either a fix for just those notes, or as part of a complete
re-stringing.

Scott Jackson