[pianotech] Scale programs

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 21:10:29 MST 2009

Joe
 Thanks for the kind offer.
  One of my issues with scaling programs is time and the learning curve. We do so many things in house already ie. Belly work,making our own pinblocks & soundboard panels, custom balanced actions,prehanging hammers for folks,Ronsen hammers sales etc. & I run three other people in the shop so my experience is my ear....and I know what it likes and my clients seem to as well.
   All that said I am truly interested in the no.s but don't have the time. I must sound underprivileged to some more technologically inclined on the list but I don't feel that way and my pianos speak for themselves. I have had others run numbers for me on many occassions and found them helpful or at least informative.
 However.. My hope is that my youngest son has joined me and his brother in the biz and he is a techno -kid.
  Do you have a contact number? I'm sure others my wish to know as well
   Merry Christmas
  Dale Erwin

----

Dale,
Suggest you contact Mark Gallant. His ScaleMaster program is what I use. Much better than some others... IMHO.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I