[pianotech] spinet regulation

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 14:05:24 MST 2009

Patrick,

Anyone can make a jig.   You might take the hammer travel measurements and recreate them on a bench.   You could allow for trip on the let off with some kind of additional piece for the jig.

I can imagine a base with an upright that fixes to the action brackets to recreate the measurements of the piano.

"We have done this with grand actions for years and achieve rather helpful regulations.   Anything you do that makes it easy for you is great:  maybe you will continue to informed the rest of us.

William