[pianotech] Reversing Crown

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 20:21:57 MST 2009

  Hi Will
  Well done. Well said.  Trust is the real currency and professional capital of or of our occupation. It's humbling, and gratifying.
  Dale

Ultimately, it’s all based on trust and their faith in you.  That’s the real grease of the relationship, not the paper the estimate is written on.  Good people skills, along with meticulous truthfulness, are what keep you out of court.

Will Truitt