[pianotech] How to tune a Winter Spinet

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:13:42 MST 2009

OK, Carl, on onboard

Al -
High Point, NC
  From: Carl Teplitski
  Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 1:49 PM
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] How to tune a Winter Spinet

  Merry Christmas to all .

  Odd thing you mention, about the artist using a poor piano to write, and arrange on,
  whilst he had a much better piano elsewhere in his possesion.  I had a friend who
  did exactly the same.  He had a Gulbranson beauty in his teaching room in the
  basement, and a quality Kawai, approx. 6' grand in his living room, where his daughter
  practised and played.                                     Also,  the Gulbranson was previously owned
  by a symphony musician, who didn't actually play piano in the symphony, but  ;   brass.

  Is there a reason why " most " people don't mention where they are from? ?  Very few do.
  Local address isn't necessary, but a  state or  province would be nice.

  Carl / Winnipeg.