[pianotech] SAT IV extended

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 13:35:57 MST 2009

Yes. The measurement of 17, 18, 23 whatever in the bass produces a high
degree of stretch.  The stretch I want for a small spinet is probably more
consistent with a measurement of 6 at F.  Once it goes past 10.5 I'm
ignoring it anyway so I just set it there.  Measuring and setting at, say
20, isn't something that I would use anyway so why bother.  It only effects
the low end of the piano.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com