[pianotech] SAT IV extended

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Mon Dec 28 19:21:07 MST 2009

I have no problems with the tunings created by the machine.  I am just
trying to learn how to program in FAC in the extended part of the memory.The
IV has 3 sections of memory the first 120 are programmed just like the III,
then come all the generic tunings and then the extended memory portion.  I
am not arguing
anything about aural or calculated tunings at all.
 I do not see how what I have written about is being translated into
something I am not writing about.
James
James Grebe Est. 1962
Piano Tuner-Technician