[pianotech] Chickering Grand Pianaola

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Tue Dec 29 17:21:03 MST 2009

Who out there is the expert with Pianola service?  I think I have a part
missing (see attachment) on this Chickering Grand see where the two tall
screws are inserted (right side of drawer tray).  The system had been
restored sometime ago and appears in very good condition; except it will not
play any notes.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.