[pianotech] Chickering Grand Pianaola

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Wed Dec 30 11:04:51 MST 2009

Thanks John, I have gotten several very good private responses.  I appreciate your input.
Kindest Regards,
Garret
---
Garret Traylor - President
High Point Piano & Music Inc.
88-PIANO (336) 887-4266
 Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High Point Music be environmentally responsible.