[pianotech] Pedal "tick"

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Dec 30 23:26:24 MST 2009

Allan

Noyces travel. Instead of looking at the trap system, check to make sure the action brackets are seated properly. Take a look at the damper rod pivots. How about where the pedal rod goes into the damper rod.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
94-505 Kealakaa Str.
Mililani, Oahu, HI  96789