[pianotech] Pedal "tick"

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:56:56 MST 2009

Have you isolated the noise? I.e., removed the action to verify whether it's
action noise or noise coming from somewhere on the bottom board?

Fortunately for us, there are only a limited places where noise can
originate. Finding it can be challenging, but troubleshooting methodically
will eventually yield the solution.

--
JF