[pianotech] re design

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Mon Feb 2 14:53:19 PST 2009

Thanks Paul,
I will be a bit more specific. I have a 1880's Hallet&Davis 8'9" that will come into the shop soon. Much of the belly work has been completed. It has agraffe's up through note #88.
I had considered the possibility of installing a capo bar to replace the agraffes. Either in just the top or top two sections.
I am curious if any living techs that read the forum have had experience with similar redesign issues.
I have looked at Bosendorfer closely and think that a similar type of bar is possible.
Regards,
Gene