[pianotech] Hole Piano

Greg Graham grahampianos at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 20:55:25 PST 2009

Regarding the Hole Piano, thanks for the link Noah.  Very cool!

http://www.gladstonegallery.com/allora_calzadilla.asp

It looks like the performer was really into it!

But the performance seemed a little hollow.  There just was something missing.

>From a post-performance interview with a guest pianist: "Until today, I've always been on the outside looking in!"

Churches will want pianos like this.

We used to order pianos by overall length.  Now we order by waist size.

"Nice baby grand for sale.  Like new.  No longer fits owner.  Will trade for suitable parlor grand."

Now where did I put my sawzall?

Greg Graham