[pianotech] value of a Duo-Art Console

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 03:20:41 PST 2009

Greetings,
   A customer asked me to appraise a Duo-Art console, and I have no idea if
these things are worth any more than a regular console.  I couldn't get to the
serial number but the piano part of the deal seems to be at least in working
order.  It loads the rolls in through the front doors, but there was no power
nearby so I didn't run the mechanism. I don't know anything about these, have
never seen one sold or bought, and have no baseline for potential value.  Any
ideas?
Thanks,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http:
//ad.doubleclick.net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)</HTML>