[pianotech] Tune This!

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Sun Feb 8 19:32:44 PST 2009

Look at the dimensions of the action based on how high those keys are and
the fact that we can't see the plate. There's no room for any blow distance
at all. Also, the lid seems very thin and the lid prop is at the wrong
angle. This thing is a floating dummy.

Jason
jason's cell 425 830 1561
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonkanter