[pianotech] Dust mask

Ray ray at ronsen-hammer.com
Wed Feb 11 07:48:33 PST 2009

Hi Al,

I have a little experience with felt dust. I use a Moldex respirator,
2200N95. If you go to www.conney.com and ask for moldex respirators, you
will get a page with several types of respirators. I also have one of the
cartridge types on that page which is light weight, inexpensive, and works
very well.

Ray Negron

_

Ray Negron