[pianotech] Soundboard Pictures

Noah Frere noahfrere at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:43:38 PST 2009

I agree, although there is a degree of subjectivity there which I like to
sometimes temper with science.

Unfortunately, like an idiot, I didn't tune or even play very much the piano
in question, so I won't have a solid before-after comparison in that regard.
However, I did measure the sustain in seconds. That will at least be worth
something.