[pianotech] how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:08:51 PST 2009

I learned this from a grocery store mamager from the 80's. If a
potential customer asks "How is business?", it is best to answer that
it is good. Otherwise the potential customer may think that the
economy is worse than what it is, and decide to save money rather than
schedule a tuning.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.