[pianotech] Yello Book...how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 10:43:29 PST 2009

Greetings,

      Well that must be it then,.... in Nov  Yellow book I saw a "new kid on
the block" advertizing "graduate of North Bennet  St School", ...so I guess I
gotta get a "braggy" Yellow book ad too. (I  hate bragging; it has so much
more class to have a one line ad...like a good  doctor, or something) OH well,
gotta change with the times.

A friend of mine says Yellow book goes to ALL  residences whereas Verizon
book is only distributed to their  customers.

Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/13/2009 11:36:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,