[pianotech] Dont EVEN think about that crazy knot!.. RPT exampracticing

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 13 11:49:12 PST 2009

This is one skill that can be learned in a short time.
Last summer in Anaheim 23 people attended our hands-on splice class, and all 23 left 90 minutes later with the skill of making a exam-quality (beautiful, symmetrical, tight) splice built into their hands and minds. And most importandt they could do it with one end of the wire tied down...just like in a piano.
If you don't get it by July, come see us in Grand Rapids.

Ed Sutton