[pianotech] S&S "D" Keys with Attachments on To

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Fri Feb 13 13:24:08 PST 2009

Hmm... perhaps you are onto something there David.  I think I'll call it
my "Common sense" template.  Btw... Kluge makes keys for both NY and
Hamburg.  Apparently,  key stiffness is not an issue with anyone outside
of a few techs stateside.  Seriously tho... the issue deserves closer
examination.

Cheers
RicB