[pianotech] WNG Backchecks

Gene Nelson nelsong at intune88.com
Sat Feb 14 15:08:20 PST 2009

  With a bit of clever mini-woodworking, you can probably add a piece of wood to the hammer tails.

  <<Appears to be my only option.

  Or, perhaps you can return the hammers for something with a longer molding.

  <<What hammer sets do you use? What is a typical overall length for note 25 top bass? My Isaac is 81mm and I need 83

  Gene

  Ed S.