[pianotech] Harmonics and book question

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 08:05:22 PST 2009

Hi Julia,

I am just starting to read "How ET..." and just finished another book written a few years earlier about temperament and the evolution of civilization (can't recall the exact title off hand).? Too soon to tell about the technical value of the current read, but I DO recommend, for those interested in such things, reading them in this order, as the more recent one references the slightly older one in the first few pages (happy happenstance in my case).

Alan Eder