[pianotech] Binding Keys

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 17:33:20 PST 2009

Hi, Rick:
	Sometimes the keys warp and rub together.  If the keys are spaced properly
at the front, you may have to sand the back ends to clear each other.
Check to see if there's anything stuck in between those keys.  Pull out the
action and see what is happening back there.  Be careful when removing the
action so you don't break the hammers off while you're doing it.
	Good luck,
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego