[pianotech] Russell Grethe

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Sun Feb 22 18:52:22 PST 2009

Thanks Gordon,  I got the same info.  I also found that he is a Rotary Club member listing his profession as 'Antiques'.  However, I don't know what he may be using as a business name and listings for antiques at anywho haven't yielded any definitive answers. It has been claimed that he had done ivory keyboard restoration for Vladamir Horowitz and for Henry Kissinger.

Personally, I'd be *more* than nervous after far fewer than the six months that this tech has been waiting!

I'll be phoning the tech in the morning with what little info that I have.

Debbie L.
(btw, I visited Hallowell about 33 years ago.  Lovely town, Gordon)