[pianotech] Russell Grethe (follow up)

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 23 10:31:07 PST 2009

Armed with a limited amount of information, I contacted the Ohio tech that is having problems reaching the Grethes.  He was relieved that it seems they are still around.  I gave him the son's phone number (found on anywho) and he is going to try that approach.  He's concerned (rightfully) about the two keyboards that he shipped to them six months ago.  If all else fails he will contact me for the Rotary Club's president's name and phone number.

Thanks everyone for being a great resource and generous with your time and knowledge!

Debbie L.