[pianotech] Name calling, Steinway pedals

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 19:03:26 PST 2009

Just for clarification:   the lyre itself is not wobbling?   Making you think the lyre braces (stickes) are at fault...when you pull the lyre, make sure the female plate in the keybed is not cracked.   You will have to replace the two parts to repair that problem...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044