[pianotech] String coiler

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 17:33:38 PST 2009

Greetings,

      Schaff has 2 types of Sciortino coilers. I  got the smaller (less
expensive) hand held cylindrical one, about $13. That  sucker makes a coil so
smoooooth and easy and the look of the coil is  gorgeous!!!.., I don't know why I
didn't get one sooner!!

(In this commercial : not a Schaff representative or spokesperson)

seroiusly tho, I like it.  Alot.

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA

In a message dated 2/20/2009 9:10:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,